Having a positive impact for people and the planet is critical to Vellum’s operations and investment strategies. Vellum focuses on sustainable investments, assessed against their contribution towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Vellum is committed to the highest standards of corporate governance, giving peace of mind to investors their interests are being put first. Vellum’s clients can be confident they are working with an investment firm with a strong social conscience that makes a positive impact.
Sustainability underpins Vellum’s approach, and it is working with partners to provide products and services focused on ESG. Vellum also assists clients with their existing businesses and projects to achieve better ESG outcomes.
• Clean energy
• Environmental technology
• Recycling and waste management
• Fresh water
• Real estate with positive environmental impacts
• Green construction and materials
• Affordable Living
• National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Vellum is licensed to provide financial services including:
• Strategic planning
• Investment advisory
• Financial instruments - structure and design
• Funds - including corporate trusts
• Asset management and operation
• Return/exit management