In the process of analysing the ESG performance of Vellum’s investment portfolio, we identified the need for and developed a full set of ESG tools to:
- Encourage environmental value and social value creation;
- Enhance ESG measurement and management;
- Ensure long-term sustainability both financially and non-financially.
With a thorough understanding and extensive practice of financial reporting frameworks and standards in multiple markets and regions, Vellum has applied the core principles of financial reporting to ESG reporting.
Just like in financial management, it’s important to focus on both sides: cost efficiency/reduction and more importantly, revenue creation. This ensures we’re not only minimising negative environmental and social impact, but more importantly, actively creating environmental and social value.
ESG investing can encompass a range of factors and industries, such as:
- Agriculture – including aquaculture, forestry and indoor agriculture
- Clean energy
- Environmental technology
- Fresh water creation and usage efficiency
- Recycling and waste management
- Real estate with positive environmental impacts
- Green construction and materials
- Affordable Living
- Green insurance and green finance
Vellum is compliant with all regulatory requirements and adheres to best practice in corporate governance.
We are licensed to provide financial services, including:
- Strategic planning
- Investment advisory
- Financial instruments – structure and design
- Funds – including corporate trusts
- Asset management and operation
- Return/exit management